There’s a good chance that your business needs SEO — most businesses do. SEO is a great way to increase traffic without paying for clicks.
In order for your SEO campaign to succeed, remember these four things:
- On average, it takes 12 months to experience positive results (increased revenue)
- Investment is required in order for us to create your SEO campaign’s necessary assets, write-ups, optimizations, and so fourth
- Lead sources and quantities must be tracked, so you can see just how much revenue you are earning
- SEO is a long term investment, and it is a tool to position your company to earn revenue for years to come
Please note: Not all businesses are a great fit for SEO. While everyone “wants to rank 1st on Google”, this can be unrealistic for some companies due to:
- the sheer amount of investment required (at least $42,000/yr CAD)
- low priced goods and services don’t earn enough per sale
- a lack of an existing sales process or CRM (Customer Relationship Management database)
- or, your business simply doesn’t rely on search at all to earn its revenues — instead, referrals are your lifeblood
You may be asking yourself, “is my business a good fit for SEO?”. Ask our experts, and we’ll sort out whether you are a proper candidate for our revenue-based SEO campaigns.