There a few reasons why this may be happening.
- Your website is very new, and hasn’t had time to be fully indexed and ranked for competitive search terms and keywords
- The content you are advertising is very weak, and lacks true value to your customers
- Perhaps your website is blocking search engines from crawling its data (robots.txt file)
- Your website hasn’t been submitted via Google Search Console (and therefore, Google doesn’t know you exist)
- The least likely reason is that you’ve been “sandboxed”, meaning your website has received a manual penalty for violating Google’s Webmaster Guideline document. Despite the rarity of this situation, it would take some pretty intentional black-hat SEO for this kind of penalization by Google’s staff.